Celebrate Good Times! Menlo Summer Fest, coming up July 20-21, brings you two days of world-class fun in the sun. The sensational lineup features stellar live music on the Facebook Community Music Stage plus the Hopsland Craft Beer Tent, Cornhole Corner and food trucks in the buzzing Summerland in Fremont Park; the pulsating FUNISTA Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge, What’s Up Photo Booth and Stay Cool Misting Tent at the El Camino Real food and music hub; Artsplash with extraordinary fine art and cool crafts by 200 professional artists, Summer Vibes Art Contest and Express Your Summerself Color Spot; Mobile Eats with fab food trucks and booths, learn about sustainably sourced seafood at the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s educational (and delicious) Seafood Watch food truck; Deelish Drink with refreshing craft beer, premium wine and low-carb hard seltzer; Savory City with gourmet specialty foods; the Summer Fun Kiddieland with an amazing array of thrill rides; rock climbing wall, face painting, body art, glitter tattoos and a host of awesome amusements in the Super Duper Kidz Funzone; T-Mobile Showroom and Recharging Station, sweet sponsor swag giveaways and free samples of White Claw Hard Seltzer; Pilates V Yoga/Pilates Start Strong Kick-Off on Saturday, July 20 and Fleet Feet Menlo Park’s Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk on Sunday, July 21!
- Stellar Live Music Everywhere … get ready – the greatest two days of live music Menlo Park has ever experienced is coming with thirteen top-shelf bands, DJs and music mixologists performing on two big stages and multiple street locations. The entertainment lineup includes Chicago the Tribute, Flaming O’s, New American Villains, Rumbache, The Jack Mosbacher Band, and The Reikestra on the Facebook Community Music Stage plus exceptional street musicians EllaHarp and Mike Fair’s Drum Circle. Catch Mustache Harbor, fantastically fun creators of a massive mustache army and soft rock explosion not seen since the heyday of Christopher Cross at the "Enjoy The Ride Cool Down Concert” on Saturday, July 20, 5-7pm in Fremont Park. The FUNISTA Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge showcases the talents of some of the Bay’s best DJ’s including DJ I-Cue, DJ Luis Medina, DJ Leydis, and DJ Waltdigz.
- Mobile Eats … festival eateries, food trucks and food booths will be serving up deliciously, delectable fare. Fresh fish tacos using seafood fished or farmed in ways that support a healthy ocean, vegan wraps; farm-fresh chicken wings with a choice of 22 sauces, hefty po boy sandwiches, Barnyard Bowls, with smoked meat options including brisket or pulled pork, and either grilled or crispy fried chicken atop mixed lettuces, corn, black beans and tortilla strips and topped with ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and shredded cheese, skirt steak tacos, tortilla chips with smoked brisket, sour cream and honey-sriracha-mayo Farm Sauce, green onions shredded cheese, Waffle-cut loaded fries come in eight varieties; handmade chicken tamales, burritos, WaHaKa bowls with organic veggies, rice beans, and guacamole with meat options including barbecued beef, chicken, steak and chipotle prawns; lamb and chicken served as a gyro in pita or over rice, accompanied by creamy tzatziki yogurt-garlic sauce, plump grilled sausages; teriyaki chicken sticks, crispy veggie chow mein, deep-fried zucchini and artichokes; coffee-rubbed beef brisket, pork spareribs, herb-rubbed smoked and grilled chicken, Louisiana hot links, hand-pulled pork, sandwiches and classic BBQ accompaniments including corn muffins, slaws and baked beans; grilled Colby jack cheese sandwiches on thick Texas toast; giant Bad Ass smoked pork and beef sausages with grilled onions and sauerkraut, corn dogs, curly fries and fried zucchini; Philly cheesesteaks, cheeseburgers, gyros, hot dogs; waffle puffs with ice cream and Oreos like a sundae or filled with fresh fruit, Mochi donuts, classic crepes, Dole whip, root beer floats and fresh juices; refreshing watermelon, lemon, lime, orange and hibiscus organic slushies, and fresh-popped KettleCorn.
- Deelish Drink … enjoy premium fine wine and bubbly, easy-sipping sangria, seasonal microbrews, refreshing low-carb hard seltzer plus an array of world-class craft beers in the new Hopsland Tent in Summerland, Fremont Park.
- Artsplash … Pacific Fine Arts Festivals brings its world-class and diverse lineup of professional artists and fine craftmakers to showcase their extraordinary work with many new artists and their latest handcrafted products featured. Plus the "Summer Vibes” art contest among festival artists and the “Express Your Summerself Color Spot”.
- Super Duper Kidz Funzone … there’s tons of action-packed fun for kids: a 24’ rock climbing wall, party animal puppets, super cool face painting, henna art and glitter tattoos, dazzling nail art and nail polish wraps, children’s books, and our big Summer Fun Kiddieland Thrill Ride Zone with an amazing array of the latest, exciting carnival style rides – Super Slide, Tea Cups, Wrecking Ball, Frog Hopper, Wild Raft, Loop-O-Plane, and Astro Liner.
- Summerland (in Fremont Park) will be a major hub of music, food, drink, excitement and energy featuring the Facebook Community Music Stage, the big Hopsland Craft Beer Tent, Mobile Eats food trucks, and non-stop tossing action in Cornhole Corner.
- FUNISTA Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge (at El Camino Real) will feature some of the top DJs and music mixologists hailing from the Bay, along with the super cool What’s Up Photo Booth and Stay Cool Misting Tent and copious food and beverage tents.
- Hopsland, the big craft beer tent in Fremont Park, will feature delectably delicious beer from several of the top craft brewers in the world: Headlands Hill 88 DIPA, Georgetown Bodhizafa IPA, Four Peaks Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale, Firestone DBA, Lagunitas Daytime Ale, Deschutes Da Shoot Lager, Stone Enter Night Pils, Sierra Nevada Summerfest Ale.
- Savory City… an array of artisan-produced specialty food sprinkled throughout the event provides the perfect opportunity to sample and purchase small-batch, handcrafted edibles as well as meet and chat with the actual producers. Custom infused balsamic vinaigrettes, balsamics, maple syrup and oils; California-grown gourmet pomegranate products – fresh-squeezed juice, balsamic vinegar, marinade, balsamic grill sauce, fruit spread, syrup, grenadine; delicious and healthy flavored and raw almonds, pistachios, cashews, pecans, walnuts, dried peaches, pears and apricots; world-class, handmade almond toffee; all natural, hand-made fruit preserves; all-natural, hand crafted soft drinks, soda syrups, shrubs and cocktail mixers; savory cupcakes, cakes and cookies; fresh butter crunch toffee; the planet’s tastiest pies.
- Yoga/Pilates Start Strong Saturday … Kick things off and get your body moving at Pilates V’s free, low-key yoga/pilates session for all skill levels starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday, July 20 in Fremont Park.
- Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk … Join in the fun at Fleet Feet Menlo Park’s free, family-friendly Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk starting at 9 a.m. on Sunday, July21 in Fremont Park.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® Food Truck … Partnering with the festival this year, the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® food truck will be selling fish tacos using seafood fished or farmed in ways that support a healthy ocean. A delicious vegan option will also be available. Plus, friendly brand ambassadors will be on hand offering educational tips on sustainable seafood and best seafood choices.
- T-Mobile Showroom and Recharging Station … Stop by this fully wrapped interactive T-Mobile experience on wheels complete with a mobile store, brand ambassadors to engage with festivalgoers, a free recharging station and great giveaways!
- What’s Up Photo Booth … Inventor/mad scientists and husband/wife team Paul and Debbie Supp spent countless hours of design and collaboration with world-class engineers to bring you the ultimate photo booth experience. “Dolores” is a work of art on wheels; she is a fully automated mobile photo booth that allows you the unique opportunity to take a step back in time while enjoying technological advances of today. Complete with a fully functional smoke stack and custom designed interior, Dolores takes professional quality photos that are printed instantly for you to hold as keepsake for years to come. Digital photos are also available.
Viva Plastic! Pay for drink tickets and glasses using any major credit card at the Ticket/Glass booths spread throughout the festival.
Public Transit: Ride Caltrain, SamTrans or VTA bus service to the festival – you’re dropped off one short block away!