Celebrate Good Times! Menlo Summer Fest brings you two days of world-class fun in the sun. The sensational lineup features stellar live music on the Facebook Community Music Stage plus the Hopsland Craft Beer Tent, Cornhole Corner and food trucks in the buzzing Summerland in Fremont Park; the exciting new Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge, What’s Up Photo Booth and Stay Cool Misting Tent at the El Camino Real food and music hub; Artsplash with extraordinary fine art and cool crafts by 250 professional artists, Summer Vibes Art Contest and Express Your Summerself Color Spot; Mobile Eats with fab food trucks and booths; Deelish Drink with refreshing craft beer, premium wine and sangria; Savory City with gourmet specialty foods; the Super Duper Kidz Funzone with a host of awesome amusements for kids, the Summer Fun Kiddieland with an amazing array of thrill rides plus Fleet Feet Menlo Park’s Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk on Sunday, July 22! Admission is free. Presented by the Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce.
- Stellar Live Music Everywhere … get ready – the greatest two days of live music Menlo Park has ever experienced is coming with thirteen top-shelf bands, DJs and music mixologists performing on two big stages and multiple street locations. The entertainment lineup includes East Bay Mudd, Cisco Kid, Rock Steady SF, Illeagles, Delta Wires, and The Reikestra on the Facebook Community Music Stage (in Fremont Park) plus exceptional street musicians Heartstrings Music and Allen Fredrick. Catch FOREVERLAND, a 14-piece electrifying tribute to the music of Michael Jackson, as we celebrate the King of Pop at the "Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough” Cool Down Concert on Saturday, July 21, 5-7pm in Fremont Park. The FUNISTA Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge (at El Camino Real) showcases the talents of some of the Bay’s best DJ’s including DJ I-Cue, DJ Luis Medina, DJ Leydis, and DJ Waltdigz.
- Mobile Eats … festival eateries, food trucks and food booths will be serving up deliciously, delectable fare. Coffee-rubbed beef brisket, pork spareribs, herb-rubbed smoked and grilled chicken, Louisiana hot links, hand-pulled pork, sandwiches and classic BBQ accompaniments including corn muffins, slaws and baked beans; grilled Colby jack cheese sandwiches on thick Texas toast; Teriyaki chicken and veggie chow mein, rice bowls, crispy zucchini, chicken and shrimp paella, handmade chicken tamales, burritos, WaHaKa bowls with organic veggies, rice beans, and guacamole with meat options including barbecued beef, chicken, steak and chipotle prawns, traditional Greek gyros with delicate slices of lamb and chicken, loukoumades bite-sized doughnuts drizzled with honey, chocolate or caramel, giant Bad Ass smoked pork and beef sausages with grilled onions and sauerkraut, corn dogs, curly fries, refreshing watermelon, lemon, lime, orange and hibiscus organic slushies, non-alcoholic Pina Coladas served in all-natural coconut and pineapple cups, Shave ice – grape, strawberry, watermelon, pineapple and mango flavors with an added infusion of vitamins C and D, and fresh-popped Kettle Corn.
- Deelish Drink … enjoy premium fine wine, easy-sipping sangria and refreshing microbrews plus an array of world-class craft beers in the new Hopsland Tent in Summerland, Fremont Park.
- Artsplash … Pacific Fine Arts Festivals brings its world-class and diverse lineup of professional artists and fine craftmakers to showcase their extraordinary work with many new artists and their latest handcrafted products featured. Plus the "Summer Vibes” art contest among festival artists and the “Express Your Summerself Color Spot”.
- Super Duper Kidz Funzone … there’s tons of action-packed fun for kids: an ultra-thrilling bungee jump, wild and wacky waterballerz, a rock climbing wall, party animal puppets, caricature artists, super cool face painting, henna art and glitter tattoos, sand art creative cards, kids clothing, and our big Summer Fun Kiddieland Thrill Ride Zone with an amazing array of the latest, exciting carnival style rides – Super Slide, Tea Cups, Wrecking Ball, Frog Hopper, Wild Raft, Loop-O-Plane, and Astro Liner.
- Summerland (in Fremont Park) will be a major hub of music, food, drink, excitement and energy featuring the Facebook Community Music Stage, the big Hopsland Craft Beer Tent, Mobile Eats food trucks, and non-stop tossing action in Cornhole Corner.
- FUNISTA Tropical Beats DJ Tiki Lounge (at El Camino Real) will feature some of the top DJs and music mixologists hailing from the Bay, along with the super cool What’s Up Photo Booth and Stay Cool Misting Tent and copious food and beverage tents.
- Hopsland, the big craft beer tent in Fremont Park, will feature delectably delicious beer from several of the top craft brewers in the world: Stone Double Bastard, Stone 020202 Vertical Epic, Lagunitas Born Again, Firestone Inferos, Speakeasy Pop Gun Pils, Ninkasi Believer, Founders PC Pils, and Goose Island Green Line Pale Ale.
- Savory City… an array of artisan-produced specialty food sprinkled throughout the event provides the perfect opportunity to sample and purchase small-batch, handcrafted edibles as well as meet and chat with the actual producers. Custom infused balsamic vinaigrettes, balsamics, maple syrup and oils; honey and honey products, butters and chutneys, vinaigrettes and dressings; California-grown gourmet pomegranate products – fresh-squeezed juice, balsamic vinegar, marinade, balsamic grill sauce, fruit spread, syrup, grenadine; delicious and healthy flavored and raw almonds, pistachios, cashews, pecans, walnuts, dried peaches, pears and apricots; world-class, handmade almond toffee, baklava rolls, cakes, specialty desserts, all natural, hand-made fruit preserves, all natural British teas, curds, shortbread, scone mix, traditional royal cream, cream tea packs and marinades.
- What’s Up Photo Booth … Inventor/mad scientists and husband/wife team Paul and Debbie Supp spent countless hours of design and collaboration with world-class engineers to bring you the ultimate photo booth experience. “Dolores” is a work of art on wheels; she is a fully automated mobile photo booth that allows you the unique opportunity to take a step back in time while enjoying technological advances of today. Complete with a fully functional smoke stack and custom designed interior, Dolores takes professional quality photos that are printed instantly for you to hold as keepsake for years to come. Digital photos are also available.
- Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk … Join in the fun at Fleet Feet Menlo Park’s free, family-friendly Summer Fest Run Happy 5K Fun Run & Walk starting at 9 a.m. on Sunday, July22 in Fremont Park. Register here.
Viva Plastic! Pay for drink tickets and glasses using any major credit card at the Ticket/Glass booths spread throughout the festival.
Public Transit: Ride Caltrain, SamTrans or VTA bus service to the festival – you’re dropped off one short block away!